lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

Daily Routine

First of all I wake up at about 6:40 from mondays to fridays, I get dressed and have a big breakfast for a long day of school. My dad drops me at school between 07:20 and 07:30 every day. Classes start at 07:50 but I always try to arrive earlier. I have two breaks each day and one period to have some lunch. I have sports on mondays and fridays. One of the things that I like most of my school is playing rugby or football with other schools and making new friends.I have lunch at 13:45 and then I have classes until 16:00. After that, I finally arrive at my home eat eat a bread or a glass of milk. After studying and doing my things, I go to bed between 9:30 and 10 o´clock to have a nice sleep for a new day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario