jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013

Letter

Dear cousin: I write to you because I would like to know how have you been. Well, this year I have done many things to make myself a better year. I have practiced a lot of swimming on school days, it really helps me to develop my muscles. Also every time I come back from school. I run up the stairs to watch TV. I also even go to school on my bicicle sometimes because my parents want me to do some exercise in the morning. But this year I want to start weight lifting to develop my muscles even more to swim faster. People also say that touching your toes makes a better year so i'll try doing that this year. also now my mom wants me to go walking to school instead of cycling. So, what do yo think about all these facts to have a better year? I hope some time you use them, it really will help you. See you. your cousin Sebastian

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario