jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

task 2 writing task

Dear Diary,
Today I went to the mall to buy some clothes with my Mom. Went I was just entering the mall, I slipped and fell to the ground. When I was getting up, I realized that there was a $50 dollar bill underneath my shoe. I was really surprised because this has never happended to me before.
To be honest I really wanted to take it to my house and put it in my savings, but my Mom told me that we had to return it to its owner. We asked a security guard if he could find the owner of this money, but he sad that we should find it because he was busy.
I arrived home and I looked at the bill and noticed that there was a phone number written on it. My Mom called that number and a kid answered. He sounded pretty sad. He was the owner of that bill, so my Mom gave him our address so he could come over and pick it up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario