martes, 6 de octubre de 2015

Rationale TKaM

In order to make this written task more clearer and easier to understand , throughout this rationale I will discuss how, why and to who I write this task.
First of all, this task will consist in a letter to Jem and Scout. The reason why I chose to write to both of them is because they are the ones who have been "followed" by Boo Radley and they deserve to know why he has done all this (throughout the book there have been different events starring him).
The main objective to reach is to try to put myself in Boo Radley's shoes, an able to use his point of view, explaining his feelings on how he felt while everybody was scared of him, without even knowing who he his. Followed by this objective I would also like to mention that by writing this letter to both Jem and Scout, (in this version) Boo Radley's prejudice about being a "bad person" will
be gone from their minds, accompanied by his final act.
To conclude, and start with the letter, I´d like to give my personal opinion towards this topic. I chose to do it from Boo Radley's perspective because I found it more challenging to talk in the position of a man than nobody has ever seen or been in touch with. And thanks to this a hope to make a good task, completing my objective.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario