miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

The Catcher in the Rye 1 to 4

Questions: 

  1. Yes, He kind of fakes it because he tries to pretend that nothing happend. When Mrs. Spencer asked Holden how has he been, he inmediatly thought that Spencer told his mom about Holden getting kicked out.
  2. Mrs spencer: "How have you been?", the way she asked me, I knew right away old spencer'd told her i'd been kicked out. Here we can see that holden is over thinking the situation, he thinks that Spencer told his mother.
  3. This comment means that every person plays this "game" there own way, with there own desicions and opinions. But holden reacted by saying "Game my ass". This tells us that he doesn't care about it.
  4. Holden leaves Elkton Hills because he felt like every one in that school were phonies, specially the headmaster. "I left Elkton Hills because I was surrounded by phonies". "They has this headmaster, Mr. Haas, that was the phoniest bastard I ever met in my life". We can tell that he really hated him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario