miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2013

The Surprise Party

Last weekend it was my friends birthday and I didn't know how to celebrate it. I gathered with some of my friends and we started a discucion of what we could do for our friend's birthday.
After two hours we finally made a desicion, we decided to make or organize a surprise party.
We made this desicion because we wanted him to get a smile on his face, and get him surprised. In order to achieve this surprise party, we needed to make it secret. To make it secret, we created a facebook event but we didn't add the birthday boy. We had to rent a local in our neighborhood to give out the party. We also needed to make a collect of money to be able to bye food and cotillion. Everyone arrived at least half an hour before the birthday boy. I told him that we were going to practice for the soccer match, so that h wouldn't suspect anything.
t was time and he finally arrived, he entered, the lights turned on and everybody shouted happy birthday. Everyone seamed to have a very good time, specially the birthday boy.
When the party finished, my friend thanked me for everything and felt very excited.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario