domingo, 18 de agosto de 2013

Travel magazine

Last year i traveled with my family to the United States, and I would like to talk about this very fun experience.
it was September and our minibus arrived to take us to the airport of Santiago. We traveled in LAN to Miami, it was a very exhausting nine hour trip.
We arrived at the miami aiport and I mostly noticed that there were many latin people. I have never been to Miami until then. What I most liked was the beach, it was big, the sand was white and the water was warm. i could spend a lot of time swimming without getting cold. Next to our hotel there was a colombian family, we became very friends with them. We went to the beach together and we also sometimes ate with them. After this very nice experience, I could say that i would definitely go again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario